Top 10 Free Books On The Amazon Book Store

Yes, I'm a complete nerd and love reading! 


So I thought that I would use my nerd-y-ness to make a list of the top 10 free books that are available for the Kindle App or for the Kindle.

Silence by Natasha Preston
"I'd heard people at school say that they didn't care about bringing accepted, but that was just because they already were."

Skinny: She Was Starving To Fit In by Laura L. Smith
"Seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Miracle At The Museum Of Broken Hearts by Talli Roland
"And finally, I understood that real life - with all its ups and downs, complications, broken hearts, and triumphs - was a million times more satisfying that any fairy tale ever could be."

Someone Else's Fairytale by E. M. Tippetts
"Yes, he was all wring for me. Still, those eyes were now searching my face as if I were Venus in all her glory."

Love And Muddy Puddles by Cecily Paterson
"When someone tells you a truth that you've never realised before, the words kind of echo in your head."

Bah, Humbug! by Heather Horrocks
"Sometimes you need to go back to that painful place before you can go past the pain and find any joy"

In Between by Jenny B. Jones
"Oh, who am I kidding? The most dangerous thing I've ever done is sit on a public toilet."

Lovestruck In London by Rachel Schurig
"It's weird, you know, how you can't wait to get away from something your whole life, and then end up missing it."


Twenty-Eight And A Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank
"People tell themselves there's plenty of time to do it all, but most of the time they never see death  coming."

Summer Unplugged
"There's something about being surrounded by strangers you'll never see again that can change your perspective of what's embarrassing."


I hope that you enjoy this post and let be know if you would like to see anymore things about books or maybe a book review.

Question Of The Day:
Whats your favourite book you have read?


Much Love
Niamh
X






Post a Comment