10 Motivational Quotes

So I'm struggling soooooo much to stay motivated to revise for my exams coming up so I thought that I would share some motivational quotes to help me (and you) to get through revising.



"Nothing's impossible; The word itself says 'I'm possible'." - Audrey Hepburn

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." - JFK

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

"Change will not come if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." - Barak Obama

"If you truly love life, don't waste time; because time is what life is made of." - Bruce Lee

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"What ever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln

"Its always seems impossible until its done." - Nelson Mandela

"I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must look at things in a different way." - Robbin Williams

"Ive just got to maintain my passion for what I do." - Leonardo DiCaprio


So happy revising and lets pretend that I didn't write this when I was supposed to be revising :3

Question Of The Day:
What's your favourite place to revise/study?
Mines at my desk in my room with my PJ's still on and Vampire Diaries on in the background.


Much Love
Niamh
X







Post a Comment