Zoella's Tutti Fruity Range (Scrubbing Me Softly) - Review


Last weekend I finally got my hands on some bits for Zoella's new range in superdrug, I was so impressed and it smells gorgeous. So I thought I would write a review on it for the weeks beauty post.  This week I am reviewing Scrubbing Me Softly an net week I will do Kissy Missy

Press read more to see what I think <3


Scrubbing Me Softly



Price 10/10
At just £7 this is so reasonably priced, I haven't ever really used body scrubs previously but looking online it is priced in the middle of what others are. I know a lot of people like the Body Shop ones and they are sold for £13 which in my opinion is quite expensive. In the picture above I had completely forgotten I hadn't taken my pictures and used it (oops). As you can see I haven't used a lot at all, well I hadn't then, Ive been using it for over a week now and I'm nowhere near half way.

Packaging 10/10
Of course this deserved a 10 out of 10 have you seen how cute it is?! I love the lemon colour with the bright pink, it goes so well. I love how it is transparent too and the pink bits in the scrub matches the pink on the tub more or less the same. I cant help but want to admire it on my bathroom shelf, it just looks the cutest!

Formula 7/10
I was shocked when I first used this as it is pretty solid, I expected it to be a lot like the Ocean Salt Scrub from Lush. By just looking at it I was a little disappointed as I thought that the only rough bits in it were the pink ones but it is pretty bitty.
I used it to scrub off my left over false tan from where I had gotten lazy with it and it worked so well without leaving me red or sore. 

Application 6/10
I find the application of the to be a bit of a nightmare, as it is pretty much solid. Once your hands are wet it is even more difficult as your fingers just slip without picking up any of the product. Another thing I find with the application is that you end up picking up twice as much as you actually need (when your hands are dry). I find that this product would be allot easier yo apply if it was in a bottle or it it was a little bit thinner.

Overall (average) 8.25/10
Overall I really like this product and would recommend buying it. It seems as if it is going to last for a long time and is well worth the price.

Come back next week to see the Kissy Missy review <3

Song Of The Day:
Love Me So - Stereo Kicks



Much Love
Niamh
XO





Post a Comment