Top 10 Things on my Christmas Wish List

So since its now December I thought it was only right that I shared my most wanted things for Christmas.

Disclaimer: I was approached look at this website and I decided to write a post about what would be on my Christmas list and use this website as inspiration. However, all thoughts are my own and this overall is a great website.

This is not my pictures, I found this on Tumblr. If it is your picture and would like it taken down or credit given, please email me aprettythoughtbyniamh@hotmail.com
Press read more to see the goodies I want <3


1. Marc Jacobs Decadence
The smell of this is just gorgeous, it is everything I look for in a scent. The only thing I'm hoping is that it lasts longer than my Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream check the review of that here.
2. Stilla One Step Correct Colour Corrector
I have heard such good reviews of this on Youtube, Ive been wanting it for soooo long so hopefully it lives up to they hype.
3. NARS Orgasam Blush
Just pretty much a classic really and I feel like my makeup collection isn't complete without this.
4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Again I have heard a lot of good things of this bronzer. It is also a lot cooler toned than my current bronzer which isn't the best for contouring in the colder months as it is a little too warm for my paler skin.
5. Rose Golden Luxury Set VOL.2
Had my eye on a set of Zoeva brushes since I heard Zoe Sugg talk about them and since I have recently just gotten a Real Techniques face set I don't really need any more face brushes so I have went with this eye set.
6. Naked Smokey Palette
I didn't originally want the Naked 1 but when I laid eyes on this I just couldn't help but want them both. However, I know I needed to choose one so I went with the newer palette.
7. Minimalist Folio
You have got to see this!! Its like any organisation/stationary lovers dream!! I am defiantly wanting the baby pink.
8. Minimalist Passport Organizer
While I've got my organisation head on I thought why not add this cute matching passport cover/organiser to my wish list too.
9.Melissa Joy Manning Blue Opal Ring
This ring is just stunning! If I had the £500 I would defiantly be ordering this! I'm in complete love! Guess I'm saving up for it.
10. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer
This colour is beautiful, not too overpowering but defiantly not too subtle.

Very short post I now but looking back these are the posts that you seem to enjoy the most. This post was inspired by Spring, a website that enables costumers to shop and discover more than 850 brands, with free shipping on everything. 

Much Love
Niamh
XO




Don't forget to check out my social media below
Post a Comment